Hashmal Motor Ltd. has a vast experience in performing vibration analysis. The company uses advanced technology to gather data on-site, that is then analysed by CAT III certified experts, as is required by the ISO 18436-3.
The service is provided, in accordance with the customer’s requirements, in one of two ways:
- Vibration analysis for a specific motor, for the purpose of providing an assessment and recommendations for further care.
- As part of the product data management (PDM) of the plant.
Using the monitoring service as part of a plant’s PDM has many advantages:
- Identifying potential equipment failure
- Creating a scheduled plan for motor maintenance, preventing possible future damages
- Saving costs of an extensive overhaul
- Reducing motor downtime
- Improving finished goods
- Increasing operating profit for the plant